I have started cleaning up my kitchen. The kitchen is something you have to clean all the time. No getting away from it. Ever!!!! JJ got me to watch this golf game that was on. Its a world cup in Scotland. It is absolutely beautiful there. It was right off the ocean. Just gorgeous. It would be cool to go there one day. Hunterer I dont understand why you dont live in your native country. Is it hard to make a living there? Curious to know.
I downloaded the pics on my computer and sent them to JJ so he could forward them to who he wanted to but he doesnt want them to be posted because of the fact that he is very hurt by his brothers right now. And we dont want jr's mom to get them. After what her and her son has been saying about me. So screw her. I know that is probably a bad way to be but I am so angry at this woman for so many reasons. Enough of that.
I am posting them here because who ever reads my post is not close to me or my family except bikercandy. Thats find if you see them. So here they are.
The right spot!
Us and the cross!
The clouds are building so hopefully we will get some rain out of it. The winds got to be so strong, my trees were blowing sideways. Worried they would snap, especially the one in the back yard. It got up to 100 degrees yesterday, Frickin hot. It is really hard without air conditioning. It defiately makes it hard to fall asleep at night.
Well today I am going back to working on clothes. 2 more loads to do and put away or what ever. I am also going to clear more stuff out of my closet on the shelves. So that is the plan for today. That will take several hours. Then I can move on to something else like do alittle more in my bathroom. Need to take the glass door off the shower and put a curtain. Add more color and it will look cleaner. Need help with that.
I am also cooking a steak and vegies on the grill later. Yummy! Hope everyone is doing good!
No comments:
Post a Comment