I cant believe its been a year that Jr was taken. Crazy. I think back on jr's life and I hope he is at peace. I think back to him living with me and how there were so many times I wanted to kick his ass and the shit he pulled but at the same time I think back to how smart, inteligent, funny he was. He was becoming a man. He was so cute. Great eyes. I wish things would have turned out different but he was going in a direction that maybe later in life he would have turned his life around. For this he did not deserve to be murdered.
Today we will drive down the road that he was taken by three guys who premeditated his murder. My heart aches so bad right now. I havent driven down that road since I took JJ last year.
JJ is already picking up the girls and heading up here and of course with jr's mom and her kids. I will be meeting up with them at 10am at the resturant to pick up the food to take over to the welding place. I need to put the flowers in the vase and have the card ready to be signed by all of us.
I still need to pack a small bag to take to phoenix tonight. JJ chewed out jr's mom yesterday over not being able to stay here with me. Oh well, as soon as we are done at the site we will drive back down to phoenix and then JJ, the girls and I will go out to dinner and spend some time together. This will be the last time that things hinge on this woman.
Time to take a shower and get ready for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment