Got to sleep in which was awesome and JJ didnt have a job and got to come over. We had a nice breakfast together. He hung my rods so my new curtains are hanging. They look awesome. It just completes the room. I just love it. We caught up on our shows that I tivo for us. It was just nice hanging out. I also traded in my radiator I bought from Home Depot for the living room for a ceramic heating tower w/ a remote so I dont have to use my gas. It seems to be working. It also rotates so it is spreading the heat thru out the room. So far so good.
We talked more about him moving to Cali. He hopes he wont have to and the reason he stays here is because of me. Hell he moved here because of me. I told him if he moved I will be very sad but on the other side of it I know we will make it work. He said lets just see what happens. I said okay. I will take this so hard if he moves. I told Ellen that it amazing how I will take it harder then Terry and I separating and divorcing. Thats so sad after being with him for 26 years and only 2 with JJ, but you know he was so aweful to me that it was a frickin relief. I admire JJ concerning his family and how important it is to him. He has such awesome qualities that are good. But nothing I can do about it now. Oh they live in California. So if this happens then I will be making sure I have long weekends once a month so I can fly out to California or meet up with him in Phoenix to see the girls. We will make it work. If we are truely meant to be we will make it work. And if all goes accordingly then I will put my house on the market in spring of 2009. So I have a year and 1/2 or more to get my house in order and hopefully the market is better.
On the up side I got my lights up outside also. It looks beautiful. I only did the bottom part of the house not the roof. I went around the garage, front door, and 2 front windows. They are all white and I can adjust how fast the lights twinkle. I also hung garlin, how do you spell that, w/ lights that twinkle over my sliding glass door. I am defiately getting in the christmas spirit.
I met w/ my investor at AG Edwards. We took my IRA that was transfer here and put it in 2 different things instead of the one I had. Its something that has been around since the 1930's and they have always done well and the other one is a global one. I also discussed starting a Roth IRA in January. So I have my 401K at work that they match dollar for dollar. I have to think about my future whether I am with someone or not. I have to be able to take care of myself.
So give or take 20 years I should be able to enjoy life still, not extravancantly but can at lease know I can take care of myself. At lease with nursing I can always do something different later on.
I am looking forward to tomorrow having time alone w/ my man. We are going on a date. I have to treasure my time w/ him even more then ever. I will enjoy each day to the fullest. Go Cowboys!!!
Oh have my smash a gram tomorrow after work. Hate them. I will go have my annual done next week and hopefully get some labs done and start out next year healthy and things in order.
Off to pay bills and get that done. All in All a good productive day off. 2 more days of work and then the weekend where I can be more productive. Get more done for sure. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What does Jr. do when JJ stays all night? Shouldn't he be with ya'll?
He didnt stay at my house. I stayed at his. He hasnt been leaving him alone. So I truely dont get any alone time.
I just love Christmas lights. Good for you for getting them up. I was hoping to get my lights hung up this weekend and it's so freaking cold, rainy, and windy! No way am I getting up on a ladder to hang lights. Oh well...maybe it will be nice one evening next week.
Post a Comment