Tuesday, November 20, 2007

sick

Well what I have been fighting since right before I left Lubbock has kicked my butt this week. I woke up yesterday feeling like crap and today even worse. Just my head, throat, and achiness and hot and cold at times. I hope I start to feel better. Got a long 2 weeks ahead of me. This happen the last time I came back. I got so sick after. I remember my sinuses killing me when I lived there. I would leave and as soon I would return I would feel crapy for a little bit. Amazing. I guess what ever is in the air with the farming. And its so dry here and there so that doesnt help.
Sucks.
So I have today and tomorrow to start feeling better before I go on call Thursday.
Anyway thats it for now. Not much else to add. Hope all have a good day!

2 comments:

TamTam said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Terri said...

I hope you feel better soon too. It's cotton stripping time so everyone's sinuses are bad and we have some sort of head cold going around too.