Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful!

I am so thankful for so much in my life. I am thankful that I feel so much better then the last 2 days. I cant believe the difference.
I am thankful for my life. If it werent for God watching over me and getting me thru very tough times in my life I wouldnt be here right now and be so strong. I am thankful for my job that provides me w/ so much, a place to be there for people who are having such a hard time. Even if it is only for such a short time. I am thankful for my co workers who are really good people and care alot about other people. My job also provides me w/ the ability to have alot and to do alot. I am thankful for my home that I fought so hard to keep. I have a place of peace. I am thankful for where I live and the view I get to see when I wake up and open my blinds and look out. I am thankful for the guy in my life who shows appreciation for what I do and for who I am. I am thankful for parents who love me and care about me. I am thankful for the children brought into my life from my guy and from friends. And I am thankful for my friends who have been there in some way or another. If it werent for JJ, parents, and friends I wouldnt have come out of this as well as I have.
There is a reason I am still here. I think back to how I almost died twice due to tubal pregnancies. I was not meant to die yet, I still had something to do.
I am thankful for my marriage even though asshole isnt and made sure that I knew how he wish he never married me but I am who I am due to that marriage. It made me strong beyond words. I learned alot from that marriage. I learned I can take care of myself. I can support myself finacially and in so many other ways. It taught me what I will accept and not accept. I am also thankful for the divorce because it set me free from being mentally abused by someone who was never happy and will not be happy. I will never have to be treated that way again.
So I have so much to be thankful for.
Today I am thankful and excited about getting my curtains hung in the livingroom. I am also going to the grocery store and get stuff to make greenbean casserole and toasted ravioli's. I am also going to cook a meal for the guys and I for dinner tonight. I am going to stay w/ JJ tonight. He is leaving sometime in the middle of the night and taking all the kids to Cali to see family and friends. I wish I was going w/ him but thats okay. I am on call as of the am and working straight thru til Wed. I will hopefully make some good money. It will be worth it. I will be going to do the thanksgiving workout at Jazz. Its an hour to an hour and 1/2. Need it after not working out for 2 weeks. Need to get my blood circulating. I am so blessed that friends invited me over to have dinner w/ them and to watch the Dallas Game. Then if I work all nite so be it. Double time til 11pm and time and a half after. But what will be good is on Sat when I am working 10 hours then I will be going into double time then to hopefully. Will help me get caught up.
Looking at ads for Friday. I never go shopping the day after but if I can be at Best Buy at 5am then maybe I can get this digital camera for Jason for under $100.00. We will see what happens. He will be so surprized. I decided on what I will get my parents is a Josh Groban christmas cd and gift certificate for dinner at Red Lobster. They will love it.
So thats it for now. I hope all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have lots to be thankful for!!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I totally agree...we all have so much to be thankful for. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy yourself.

Letera said...

Thanks!