Thursday, July 9, 2009

evening time

I am becoming angry. The plan was for JJ and the girls to stay with me tomorrow nite but of course who is fucking that up but jr's mom. It never fails. She unfortuately needs a ride up here and JJ is giving her ride, told her to find a place, and of course that is falling thru. After this weekend it wont matter, she is heading back to California on Sunday. If she screws this up I will be very angry, I will get over it but I will be very angry. He told her the girls want to spend time with me tomorrow nite. I already know it, I will have to drive to Phoenix because I dont want to be alone I want to be with JJ and the girls. And head back up on Sat. am. I want to work on my house. So if that is how it goes, then so be it. Oh well, in the scheme of things I guess it doesnt matter.
Things that needed to be done:
1) The cross is in the back of my car.
2) The flowers for the site and the Welding place is bought
3) The thank you card is bought
4) Water to mix with the concrete is bought
5) Need to grab the shovel and put it in the back of my car along with a towel so the cross doesnt get dinked!
6) I guess now I will pack a small bag to take to Phoenix because I dont see them staying with me. I will just go to them.
7) Wake up and realize it is a year ago today that jr was murdered! It still seems so unreal!
Oh well this too shall pass.

1 comment:

Ciara said...

Thats a bummer that plans keep changing, very annoying alright. Hope everything goes ok on the 10th.