Last nite turned out to be aweful. It started okay, my hair came out fabulous, still looks good today not even combed yet, but after I went to Buffalo wild wings and had 3 beers. It hit me hard about Jr. I just cried and cried. I could still cry now. But I am telling my self its a new day and I am going to have a good day.
My hairdresser is the one who lost her 10 year old son in an atv accident. It was 5 months ago yesterday since he died. We talked about the holiday season and how we are soso about the christmas season. For her she doesnt want to do gift giving. She will for her one son. But everyone else she just cant go there this year. She wants to bake. I told her I dont plan on doing much. Its really hard to get into the season. I think the only thing I want to do is go to the phoenix zoo to look at the lights with jj and the girls. I dont want to decorate or much of anything else. If I had the money I would have gone away somewhere by myself warm and beachy. Just to get away.
I have already have my coffee, yum. I am going to go work out and go to the baby shower for the 2 girls at work with dido. I need to get my endorphins going so I get back on track. I am on call so we will see if I work because I guess the last several weekends nobody has hardly worked. Its probably time that we will be busy so if I do then I will make good money so bring it on. I can sleep in tomorrow.
So I am going to make a conscious decision to have a good day and feel happy again like I did this past week.
I will tell you that my dogs are my comfort creatures. Sam came on the bed last nite and just kept licking my face and being near me as I was crying and being sad. Funny how animals know.
I wish my period would start. I had crazy dreams last nite. I dreamt that I was going to have sex with Brad pitt and at another time with some gorgeous guy. But both times I stopped it for what ever reason and it took me on a wild goose chase of crazy stuff. I guess it means I am horny huh. Brad pitt though. I do think he is hot. And this other guy was dark hair and just plain gorgeous.
JJ called and checked on me late last nite to just see if I was okay and to tell me he loved me. He had a nice time with the girls and their mom and their little brother. He said that most of the people bought a beer and toasted to Jr's birthday. I would have like to have seen that.
I feel like once I am done here I have to get running. Get dressed, go work out, come home, get dressed and get to target for 2 gift cards and 2 cards from Dido and myself. Go to albertson's or fry's and get a dish to bring. Then head to Dido's and go to the shower provided I dont get called in. From there I need to go get a cartrige for my printer. Just black and white. I am printing up coupons that I find for stuff I use. There are a few sites that you can print coupons up. I am doing this to save myself some money.
Well now its time to get off and running and make this a better day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment