Saturday, December 6, 2008

Productive day

My work out was great until the end and she played the song by Christine Aguilar one last day. OMG talk about making me cry. Just thinking one more day, would that made a difference. I dont know. The teacher/owner who I just love. She said Oh Letera I will take one out, she said I am so sorry. I told this is not her fault and to not appologize. I appreciate that. This is a raw time between birthday and 5 months on the 10th. Crazy.
But I still left feeling good and ready to go get a shower. I got all my running around done. Got what I had to at Target. I did drinks. Easy. The shower was very nice. Good food. Nothing else the rest of the day. Just water. Flush that stuff through. About to take a nap in case I get called in. I have a couple of hours before everyone is gone. So all is good.

No comments: