I notice that some of my blogs have the same name when I go to put in the title but its all I can come up with. oh well. still fits the same.
I didnt get to watch my batman movie. In fact I am taking my dvd player in. I just bought it a year ago, its a blu ray and for some reasons the batman movies dont load and play. All my others do so I am taking it back to best buy and let the geek squad do their thing. Paid all that frickin money so I am taking advantage of the situation.
I woke up on my own at 5:20am. Staff meeting at 7:30 so I need to go get ready here in a few to be there a few minutes early.
I am staying in Flag this weekend. Shekei is staying at a friends Friday nite so jj is getting sammy and then picking shekei up sat am. Thats find. I will go the following weekend. No biggie. I am truely okay with that. In fact I am going to see who is on call Sat nite and take their call from 7pm to 7am so I can make some extra money. Take advantage of the situation.
The only thing I got done yesterday was pick stuff off the floor in the laundry/mud room. I didnt vacumn. I felt kinda of yucky. Oh well, I needed some rest. Got it.
I am hoping it wont take the geek squad long because I want to go work at out at 5:30 tonight. I am back on a roll of working out.
Hey does anyone know about making quiche. I made it but it was flat. I used 5 eggs and milk, saugage, salt, pepper, and cheese. it was crustless also. hm. I know this should be easier but I have lost my touch with cooking. I dont do it enough.
Oh speaking of cooking, I went in a box in garage and found my old cookbook, the asian one my ex gave me which I am giving to someone at work. I also came across a cookbook from his family that has pics from the late 1800's. After the holidays I am mailing that along with the vcr tape of his family to him without a note but getting rid of it. There are other cookbooks from his mom which has great recipes and dont know if I want to keep them. They are church cookbooks, ect. Havent decided.
Well off to get ready to start my day and dry my hair and put on alittle makeup.
Life is good and I am truely at peace and feel Loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not sure on your quiche, I make them and it sounds right. I use 6 eggs and about a cup of milk, then add cheese til it looks right. I usually make mine with ham though, not sausage. I also always use a crust...store bought these days. Maybe you just didn't beat the eggs long enough or mix it well enough with the milk.
I'm glad things are going well for you.
Post a Comment