Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tired

I am just plain tired. Crazy. We were having the worse weather and of course this always happens, everyone makes their surgery. They go thru hell to get there but they do it.
So we were very busy. Job security and getting my hours in a good thing.
Got off work and we are still getting snow and more on the way. It sure has made everything so pretty. I will take more pics tomorrow and put them on here tomorrow.
Today just kicked my ass. Got off went by dido and her hubby was there and we sat and drank a beer in front of the fire place just visiting. It was so nice.
I didnt want to get home to late because of traffic increasing and the roads being bad. But the roads were good. Amazingly.
So now I am off tomorrow except to do the skills lab from 1p to 5p, make an extra 4 hours of pay. Easy money. But if the weather is crappy then I am not driving into town. I am defiately planning on snowshoeing out my front door in the am. No doubt. It will do my soul good.
My neighbor told me she cant watch the dogs until after the middle of Jan because her husband is leaving for the FBI academy in Jan and will be gone for 4 months. I know she is so bummed but she will make some trips out there. I talk to my other friends who help me plant the bushes in the back yard this summer and they are going to be around for the holidays. I am going to do some nice stuff for them and also after her daughter goes back to hawaii for school then I am taking them out to dinner. Catch up time. So thats kool. I still want to do something nice for Pam and ken for Christmas.
I started feeling over whelmed for a few. A little anxiety. I need to relax and just enjoy this time. So I pulled out some cards to fill out and thats what I am doing tonight is sending out christmas cards. I only have a few things to mail out, nothing major but something to show the people I love that I am thinking about them. So tomorrow I am planning on going to the post office and mail off everything. Get it done and over with.
I can then relax and enjoy the holidays.
I am so ready to go to Phoenix this weekend. I feel so happy and excited for sure.
It will be nice to just have time together. Boyfriend and girlfriend time!
Well off to work on cards and have another beer!

No comments: