Woohoo its the weekend. Love it! I have already been enjoying my coffee with the weekend creamer. The wind sucks big time right now. Woke me up this am.
Sucks big time. Storm is just about here. Snow is suppose to start tonight. Waiting for the weather to come on the news. See what the forecast is.
I am trying to decide if I am going to work out. Pro it would be good for me to move and stretch out. Get some good cardio and strength training or just stay home til I have to go to town later to go to a baby shower. So that is my delema.
I just can't decide.
I am trying not to think about this whole thing w/ jj. Just look forward to the next several weeks of our time together enjoying the holidays. Be in the now.
I need to pull out my little tree I plug in and it changes colors on the tree. Its perfect. I think next year it will be cool that hopefully JJ and I will be in a house in Phoenix and get to go all out decorating and having the girls with us for once on Christmas. Defiately. A kool dream. I also need to pull out my cards. Just found some that I purchased. Cute. They will have to do. I will get special cards for my parents. And need to send one to JJ's parents. Not sure how to sign it. I will have to talk to him about that. If he wants him and the girls included.
I had a great time hanging out at Devo's place. Her hubby is doing really well after hip replacement. The wine was great. Loved it.
It felt so good to not have to drive far. less then 5 minutes away.
I have been reading this book by Daniel Steel called "sisters" Its about these 4 sisters and their lifes. Terrible things happened after the intro of the each girl and their life and how they are all going home to their mom and dads for the 4th of July. Never miss it. So I keep reading. Its very good. It is keeping my interest. Read alittle everyday.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment