Thursday, December 4, 2008

Feeling happy

I have to say even with this being my pms week I am really feeling happy. I feel at peace. I feel good because I am accomplishing my goals each day. Work has been good. JJ and I seem to be back on track.
I got off early. Again our schedule for each day is small. So everyone is taking turns and being sent home. Sucks in some ways and good in others. Today I went to this place Roma's. Yummy food. Taste like the pizza I use to eat back in NJ when I was growing up. They give you alot for your money. So I am being good and ordered a salad with grilled chicken. It was so yummy. Mainly romaine, onions, and lots of chicken and croutons. I only ate a few croutons and no onions. Of course I cant get away from it but I had ranch dressing. OH Well. Now I am ready for a nap and then my goal to day is throw away all the shredded paper and trash I accumulated. Then go work out at 4:25pm. I did get on the scale, I did gain a lb but I dont feel bad due to pms week and all the bloating and all the beer I drank while I was in Cal. Alot. I have been so good this week. Tomorrow at work the hospital is having its yearly holiday buffet. So much food and all yummy. So I dont have to feel guilty about any of it. I will eat my cereal in the morning and that meal will be the only other meal I will have for the day. There will probably be 2 days of calories there. lol. Administration serves us. Ceo on down. Its rather nice.
Well hope all is well with everyone and off for a nap!

1 comment:

BlondeBlogger said...

I'm so happy to hear you're feeling happy!!!! You totally deserve it! *hug*