Okay here I am again thinking about the decision to work out today, this morning. hmmmmm. I need to go get bisquit and the newspapers. Egg caserole and coupon searching time.
I did put alittle christmas in my house. I took out my fiber optic tree and also this cute little navity that I bought when I went back to Lubbock. I also put my christmas wreath on the door.
I hope I get off the day after Christmas to enjoy the weekend down in Phoenix.
Anyway it snowed. Its a winter wonderland and I am enjoying my time at the house also. I have 20 mins to make this decision. It would be good to get my body moving and continue being back on track. I would wait til tomorrow but they are calling for 12 to 20inches and if that is the case, jazz will be cancelled. So anyways there you go.
I had a great time at the shower. The food and company was great. Had a nice time. Got to come home and take a nap. I set some boundaries yesterday. I took call from 7p to 7a. Not before. And the girl who was going to leave at 6pm asked me if she should call in the e. for an hour and I told her that I feel bad to do that to her for an hour but I needed a nap in case I worked all night. Just 1 hour and so thats exactly what I did. I went home, slept an hour then headed in to work. Roads getting yucky. I worked til 9:45 and came home. 3 hours. Perfect. When I got out of work it was a blizzard. Snow coming down. I didnt get called back in. Woohoo. Woke up to a winter wonderland. Expecting more like I said, all week. I will be ready for snow shoeing. oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay I made my decision, I am getting dressed and going to work out. Then go to the store and come home. Buy myself some beer for the house to watch Dallas against Giants. I just dont know how I feel about this game. I dont see good things. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment