Saturday, December 13, 2008

Worked out

I ended up choosing working out. I am so glad I did. I feel so much better and got some energy and cleaned up my kitchen. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put my new silverware away from Linen's n things. I love it. Its so shiny. Nice.
I am going to take a shower and get ready for what the day will bring.
ie.... baby shower and then call tonight. I go on call at 7pm. I hope I get called in at the start, stay a couple of hours and then home to bed to sleep with out getting woke up again and enjoying my sunday morning.
Oh another good thing happen, I bought these cute earrings at the jewelry show at one of the hair dressers. I wore it one day and lost one. I found it today at Jazz. She has a lost and found drawer. It was in there. Good sign of things to come!!!
The wind is still blowing big time. Hate it.
Oh well. thats it for now.

No comments: