I cant believe tomorrow is Christmas eve. I have been running since I have been at work and off. Spent 2 hours shoveling More snow and more expected tomorrow and Friday. another 12 to 24 inches is expected at 6,000 ft and above. Crazy.
I still have a little more to do before I head to bed. Once I wake up I have to get ready, pack, shovel snow into a cooler pack our food for Christmas day on top of the snow. feed the dogs and make sure things are in order.
I am so excited about my trip to Phoenix to be with JJ and the girls and their mom and step dad. We are also going to go to the movies on Christmas to see one of the movies coming out. Marley and me looks hilarious. There are defiately several to see right now. Go back to his place, cook our dinner and watch the lakers play and just spend time together. Perfect.
Our weekend together was absolutely wonderful. We had the best time. It was just so fun.
The holidays will be nice this year for all of us.
I didnt send out christmas cards this year. I am so sorry Biker. Just know I am thinking about you guys and wish you and all my blogger friends A Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is staying warm and dry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment