Today is hump day! Work schedule is little. Usually we are slammed w/ everyone getting last minute things done due to meeting deductable but not this year. Amazing how this year is. Crazy.
My session went well. She thinks I handled the girls very well in being upfront with them. So that made me feel better. I told her about all my ups and downs this past month. My horoscope says that this last month was very difficult and that things should settle down. So we will see.
I did go work out and then came home, ate an egg and 2 egg rolls w/ a glass of wine. Today my gut is not happy. I think I am getting close to starting my period. Good lets get going so I can be done for the month.
Well hope all are well. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment