Today I feel so groggy. I took a benadryl last nite to help me sleep and now my head feels crappy and groggy. yuck. My sinuses are bugging me also. Thank god I dont have a lot to do.
I do need to go get dressed and take tipper to the groomers. Her poor nails are so long and so at lease she will be able to walk easier. I feel so terrible. Then it will Sam and I today. I took a pic on my phone of him and I with his head on my shoulder. He loves the camera, not tipper. she turns and walks away. Just didnt like my neck in the pic. yuck. lol.
I am having my coffee with the weekend creamer. I treated myself yesterday. They even had a $2.00 coupon to use at time of purchase so what the hay.
I am also heading to best buy to take back top gun and buy the dark knight. woohoo. Excited about that movie.
My goal today is to vacumn and clean off the floor of my mud room. Not a big deal at all which is nice. Do that 1st and then vacumn. Get all the tipper bunnies off the floor. I could make another tipper with the way her hair sheds. crazy.
It must have snowed last nite because everything is covered lightly in white. Its in the high teens right now. Colder then a witch's tit as they say.
Well off to get some stuff done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment