I am happy its friday and frustrated because I still cant get the file to download to the cd thru that program, it keeps failing. WTF. JJ convinced me if I cant do it then to take my dvd player to best buy pay for the 1st time and tell them to teach me what to do. This is just rediculous. I know I am not that much of a computer idiot. I went by the directions off of samsung. I downloaded the file to the desktop after unzipping and then clicked on it open and then it went to the program, started to download and then fails. So I can not figure from there what I am doing wrong. So there you go. Any suggestions?
JJ and I talked last nite about the banquet for shekei and his conversation with the girls mom. He is getting the girls this weekend, to have alone time with them. We are going to have the next weekend to ourselves and then christmas we will sleep in the van and be there when the girls wake up. Sta said she really likes me and wants us to all have time together but if the girls could just have a couple of weekends alone then we could get past this thing with them. JJ stood up for me with her and the girls and told her there are going to be weekends we are all going to be together. She thought it would be great. He was also telling me how much he cant believe it will be 3 weeks before he sees me. He wishes he could see me this weekend. He misses me. This all made me very happy.
I miss him big time. We discussed what we are going to do after the girls open presents. We are going to have the rest of the day to ourselves. Maybe go to the movies and cook a ham and have a nice dinner between us. I am so happy that things are going well.
I truely do feel very happy and now looking forward to the holidays. I think I will take my little plug in tree that changes colors down with me for us to have a tree together.
Life is good!
Back. Didnt realize that I didntp post this but it saved it. Kool. See I do love Technology.
I am excited because I called Samsung and they are mailing me a disk to update the dvd free. It better be free. So all I will have to do is put it in the dvd player and update. Woohoo.
Another thing I am excited but not getting my hopes up is JJ tells me on the phone that he is thinking about moving back up here after the holidays. To be with me and moving back in with me. He wants to be with me. He misses me. He said once the trials are over and I sell my house then we can move to phoenix together. I just think it would be so nice if he was living here with me. It would feel like we are a couple. Just get to enjoy each other's company. He has things he is looking into and has to really think about the girls, etc. So we will see. I want to jump up and down but I dont want to get my hopes up until he gets it all worked out.
My 2009 could be very interesting. As always. Never dull thats for sure.
I had to go to World Market and buy some wine for devo for her birthday. Dido backed out but another girl and her fiance' is coming over. I am going for an hour and coming home. The weather is changing. STarting tomorrow nite til next Friday we are suppose to get snow. Like major feet worth. Snowshoeing!!!! Oh yeah! I said I was going to enjoy winter this year since I am moving away.
So anyway lots to think about. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment