Sunday, December 7, 2008

oh well

They didnt win, gave it up in the last quarter. Had a great time watching the game. I was surrounded by cowboy fans and there were stealers fans in the back ground. I had 2 beers and then switch to water and a coke.
I am waiting to see if I have to go in and keep pre op open for call tonight. Didnt get called in but once. So I figure I will stayed dressed for at the lease next hour and get changed to go to bed. Tired.
All in all a great weekend. I went and looked at digital cameras. Found a few for under $100.00. I have a little time to play with so we will see how it goes.
It feels good starting off the week happy. I truely feel content.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: