I started out my day good. Did go workout. Good Workout. Glad I did that. Met up w/ JJ and we went to look for a desk for the jr for the computer that his dad gave them. JJ has a lap top but he also plans on using the computer to download music for himself. He wants to keep jr off his lap top. So went to the salvation army and found a small but usable desk for $15.00. We went and checked out the fabric but decided to wait a couple of weeks when he has the cash to buy all 3 and then we will just take the time to make all 3 in one day.
It was so cold, windy, and wet. Thank God for the moisture but I didnt want to drive around alot. So we both were trying to save gas and so he went on to his place and I went to mine. I felt so sad and just crying because I wanted more alone time w/ him. I am not even pms'ing. After talking w/ Ellen tonight I finally figured out that ever since he told me about his dad its like I have a dark cloud over me and I cant shake it. I was just crying the other nite at his place after we got home from the game and couldnt tell him what was wrong. So I called him tonight mind you we have only been on the phone many times talking today but I told him why I was feeling this way. He said its not going to happen since his dad has arthritis. His dad worked today. I told him I would really just miss him so bad. He said me too. We both feel the same way about each other. I told him I will shake this since he isn't leaving any time soon. I came home and did nothing but lay on the couch and watch tivo. I put chicken thighs in the crock pot for dinner. They came out good.
So tomorrow after I get up and have my coffee and wake up I will head into town earlier to go by target and michaels. I have to pick up some stuff to scrape book at this wedding shower that Dido and I are going to for the girl at work. I will head over to JJ's and hang out w/ him before I head over to Dido's. Have some time w/ him.
Well off to watch alittle more tv and then go to bed. Get rest. It usually helps alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I knew what to say but I don't. I just don't know how this is going to work if he moves though. I guess I'll just hope for your sake that he stays where he is.
Post a Comment