It has been raining since yesterday morning. It is so nice to have moisture again. Its been way to long. I truely cant tell you the last time we got moisture. We are suppose to get snow today and then everything clears up by tonight. I want it to just snow til Monday. That would be so incredible.
I was so tired yesterday after staying up watching the game. It was late when we went to sleep. I dont sleep well over at JJ's place. For one thing when we go out he doesnt want to go right to sleep. He wants to stay up and listen to music. I can hear his music and so it takes me awhile to fall asleep. Then I can hear the train in town. Just to much noise. I am so use to dark, quiet, peacefulness. The dogs sleep I sleep. Crazy.
I am going to go work out this morning. I will feel better doing that for sure. I have to play nurse to JJ because his right ear must have a lot of crap in it because he can't hear out of it. So I am bringing him hydrogen peroxide before my workout. After wards I am getting w/ JJ to go get the fleece material for the 1st blanket. We will come back here to make it since I have a big long table to do it. He is going to help me make it so its from both of us. We might just hang out for alittle while and then he will just head back to his house. So I will just be home alone w/ the dogs. I hate that we cant spend more time together but w/ the jr and me having my dogs I dont want to leave them alone to much. And he has to be there for the jr. Crazy Crazy.
At lease I have a little while w/ him and we will enjoy our time together.
Tomorrow is a wedding shower for a girl at work. Dido and I are going together. Her wedding is next month. The parents are coming in for the shower. So we get to meet the moms. I guess we are scrapbooking as a surprize for her.
Well off to get dressed and get going. Tomorrow I dont have to get up to go anywhere early. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment