I am having some freeing moments. I went thru my piles of mail on the table and counter and threw away, put in a pile to shred, good for packing and mailing christmas presents, and putting bills to be paid in the office. I also cleaned off my table and put my christmas tablecloth down. It looks nice. I also started going thru my closet in the hallway and added more to the pile to be donated. I am far from done but at lease I am making some progress.
Didnt dust or vacumn, need to check my belt, not picking up. wierd. But I feel good about what I have done.
I slept all night til 6. unlike me. I feel rested. nice.
Today is Jr's birthday. He turns 16. To bad its not 18. I am going to get him several movie tickets and a card. JJ feels bad that he doesnt have several things for him to open. I dont get off til 5:30 so I am going to tell him to take jr to dinner and I will meet up w/ him at the apartment. He doesnt want to go to dinner past that because he will be getting up at 2am for work. I will just meet him for the cake and to give him my gift. It bothers me that I want to go all out for the girls but not him. Hmmmmmmmmm wonder why that is. Oh well so is life.
I go to the GYN doc tomorrow and will be having a talk about the changes of menapause I am going thru. After watching Dr Oz on Oprah, I need to have labs done. Get back on some vitamins. I started taking my Calcium w/ magnesium and vit D. I was amazed at how those last 2 things are huge in what it does for your body. Citrus helps you keep your blood pressure down. I also watched the comedian's wife who has a book out on delisciously deceptive. She purees vegetables and addes them to the foods. It was mainly about kids but I thought her recipes are low fat and you are getting your vegies plus it makes your food that you cook moist. Pretty good. BikerCandy I will ask him about the HRT you mentioned. Something you said though bother me, Violent mood swings. I guess I dont think of violent in describing me. I just bottom out when I have my melt downs and cry. I dont get angry, maybe I should. Another girl was talking about the same thing. She said her hormones just bottomed out and she just cried and cried for days. Menapause sucks if you ask me. She is adding some things to her diet such as Maca. But her husband bought her a puppy. She was so funny about this dog. She feels more stressed out over this dog instead of happy. Dont need a puppy. No way. She is the same age as me. Alot of girls I work w/ that are going thru menapause are going thru or have gone thru the same things I am going thru. Its like you cant control your emotions. That parts sucks. But I am for sure going to talk to him about what I can do. I am already exercising, not daily like they say, but at lease several times a week. Being a woman sucks sometimes.
Well off to the shower.
Hope all are having a good holiday season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I didn't mean violent as in angry, mad type things, I meant violent as in very abrupt and sudden changes of moods.
Anyway, I hope you get it all worked out. As for me I'm going to continue to take my happy pill once a day so I don't have to go through all of that just yet.
Whew, I'm glad BikerCandy said that, I was worried that you thought "violent" mood swings causes you to be violent...it's just sudden, extreme changes.
Good luck with all that!
oh sorry. I just worry about taking HRT. Being a nurse, violent means violent not extreme changes. Do you have your ovaries still bikercandy?
Yes I do, but my hormone levels started dropping about the time I hit 40. I've been on HRT since then. It makes a huge difference in my moods too. At least that's what my family says! :)
I hope you get it all worked out too! Good luck!
Post a Comment