My head is still driving me crazy. I become so worn out by afternoon and then get some fresh and it wakes me up. I stopped and got me chinese food. I was just so craving it big time. I know I should eat what I have at the house but I just couldn't I had to have it. Left overs for tomorrow. I got home, had a glass of wine and ate dinner. I was so stuffed up, so I went and cleaned my sinuses and what a difference. Alot of people have this stuff. I will just keep at this until this passes.
Picked JJ up and we went and bought him some good work gloves that will keep his hands warm. Its 16 degrees in the morning. It has snowed big time since this morning, non stop. It is absolutely gorgeous out. Suppose to keep getting snow til Wed morning. It just never happens like this. We need another storm to come thru and dump again so the snow on the mountain doesnt go away. They have so between last weekend and this weekend 47 inches up there at the peaks. They are opening snowbowl this Thursday. I am hopefully if weather permits going snowshoeing tomorrow. But anyway we did alittle running around and talked about all that is going on.
Its Just so sad and it just sucks but jr is going back to California. Things are in motion and there will be a court date. They will probably wait to transfer him after he gets out of school for the holidays. JJ is so done. I told him it had to break his heart that things turned out like this but he can still be proud that he tried. This kid will probably get in trouble in California and at this point what does it matter he will be in trouble here and or there. I will be surprized if he graduates high school. He needs all the encouragement he needs.
I am just so happy that I am home in my jammies. Looking at my lights. I need to get busy on my christmas cards. After reading biker's blog, I need to get it in gear on the cards. Dont have alot of gifts to buy since not exchancing gifts much. I know I will at lease have a gift from my mom and dad to open on Christmas day and you know what thats find. I am going to work early and then spending the evening w/ JJ. Probably here if jr is in cali already. Which is what is important to me is the time spent together. Its not about the bling bling and things, its about being w/ the ones you love and making sure the ones you cant be with, know how much you care about them. This year is about the spiritual side of things for me. I have everything I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment