Thursday, December 20, 2007

Interesting day!

I have a great day. Work went great. I found out I am off on Christmas eve. I am so excited about that. The next several days will be busy but it will so be worth it.
So much to do but it will all be fun stuff.
I had a busy day but got off, mailed a package off for Jason since his schedule is just very busy. Got to spend time w/ him after that and we had complete privacy so we got to enjoy our time. Then off to work out. Only did the aerobics because I needed to get over to this couple's house to feed their dogs. The female of the couple, devo, had an irregular stress test so they did a cardiac cath and her main artery to the heart was 90% occluded. Her hubby who works in the OR is the one who just had a heart attack and was just recently stented also in the same artery. Man what is that about. Crazy. She had big time family hx. So I called her and it all worked out. We had no heart team so hubby took her to Phoenix to get it done. That sucks. Thats a 2 to 2 1/2 hour drive depending on traffic. Just proves at how precious life is and how short it can be. Just so makes me appreciative of my life and what I have and how blessed I am.
I also got good news in the mail for my pap and labs. I am healthy. All is normal. Its awesome. That is such a relief to know where I am at going into 2008. I need to look up cholesterol and just read on it because I cant keep straight which part of the cholesterol is normal.
Have so much to do this weekend. Work, and when I get off, run home to pack a bag for Sat. Take care of the babies. Go back to town and hopefully if JJ gets off then he will go w/ me downtown to Sher's birthday party. She turns 50. Looking forward to that. Staying at JJ's so we can get up early and go shopping together for the kids. I am so excited about shopping for the kids and spending time w/ my honey. I am on call so hopefully I wont get call in til way later. I want to be able to take a nap in case I work all nite. Sunday we are going to make the blankets for all the kids. Monday go down to phoenix and see the girls. Take them a cooler of snow, go out to lunch, and watch them opening their gifts. This will be the highlight of my christmas. This is such a gift from God. It is the true meaning of Christmas for sure. (I know you ask what about Jr. I will save another post for him, not good at all. Dont want to ruin this post.)
Then after we get back up cook our dinner and enjoy our time w/ each other. This is our gift to each other. He brought the ham already. This man is such a gift to me. I cant imagine him not being in my life. We adore each other. We are like 2 little kids as far as calling each other all the time and text each other. Its so kool to have someone who just wants to be w/ me so much. This next year is going to be awesome! I know it!
Christmas I get to wake up w/ JJ and then open my gift from my mom and dad and give JJ the picture in a frame that I made up for him. All before I leave for work by 5:30 or so. I might have to open my gift from my mom and dad later. Not sure.
Life is good!

No comments: