I always say it but I love waking up in my home on Sunday morning. I bought french roast coffee beans to be grinded and did that and made me coffee, got my sunday paper out of the drive way as I bundled up and walked thru the snow to get it. It is absolutely gorgeous out w/ all the snow. The pine trees and bushes have snow on them. The mountain is so white. I just got done talking to Ellen and snowshoeing is calling our name.
I feel such a peace in my heart this morning. I enjoyed my evening so much. I watched movies and had a 7&7 and ate pizza. I cozied up on my couch in my jammies. I finally went to bed and started reading a book by nora roberts, the gift. I am finding that reading before I sleep is really helping me sleep better. I had clean sheets that are cooler and not egygian cotton and a clean comforter. I slept so hard. My head does feel better today after doing the nettie pot 3 times last nite and this morning. It really works. I looked at all the sales papers. Out of all the days of the week I love the Sunday paper.
I only talk to JJ a couple of times when he would call me. I was so happy for him to be at the concert. He had a great time and only spent $5.00 total. He made money.
He needed a break.
I am going to enjoy my day and get more stuff done around here. I am going to have my lights on and my fiber optic tree lite up. I might look at more of my decorations and have alittle more out.
Dallas is playing but not doing very well at this moment. They will turn it around, they almost always do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment