Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snow Snow Snow

Well it has been snowing since this morning and sticking. It is so awesome. The sun was out and the mountain was white white white. Then it started snowing. I love it.

I have had an interesting morning. I got up, put my comforter in the wash machine, and start getting ready for the day. As I am getting dressed to go work out I get a call from JJ. He had bought tickets for a concert down in Tempe originally and was going to surprise me, but he sold them to this guy in phoenix for the money. He had told me about it not to long ago. So this guy calls him and says his girlfriend doesnt want to go so he would give JJ so much money and ask if JJ would go w/ him. He could stay at his place and he would buy him beers. I was pissed. I told him I was mad, about it, and that it was suppose to be about us, and to save money,etc. I told him it hurt my feelings. I said I am sorry I am acting like that but again it hurt my feelings. I have to hand it to this guy of mine. He didnt react, he didnt get mad, or have an attitude. He tells me he understands why it made me mad.
We decide to meet after my workout and go out to breakfast. Well of course, I have time to cool down and work out and think about it. So I go to work out and Shere is there and I am catching her up on the news about Terry. She couldnt understand why I would wish this chick luck if Terry hurt himself. She didnt know what I went thru at that time, so I went into alittle of what happen and how aweful and how that was the lowest time of my life. She tells me how sorry she was, she had no idea. Then she proceeds to tell me that last year oh in March or April when her and her husband were looking for rings to get married who came walking into the jewlery shop, sorry spelling, but Melanie and Terry looking at rings. We just separated in Jan mine you. So he lied to everyone about his relationship that were just friends. She never spoke to him and they made eye contact. She was so upset but her husband Mikey told her dont tell Letera she has been hurt enough by him. So she never mentioned it. I am so blown away by everything and at the same time I called it all and knew everything that was going on to a point. He is nothing but a low life. Enough of that so after class I was feeling good and went over to JJ's and laid down w/ him and we just talked. He said if I wanted, him and I would go to the concert as planned and just come back up after. I was very touched by him in so many ways. He cares so much about me and how I feel. I cant believe I was so blessed by God to bring this man into my life. Its like my reward after all the crap I went thru.
For those of you who dont know Az, I 17 is an interesting interstate. It starts in Phoenix and ends in Flagstaff or visa versa. Alot of tractor trailers and traffic are on this road, it is curvy curvy curvy, and you are on a constant climb up and down. We get alot of interesting crazy accidents off of I 17 at the hospital. So because of what I have seen in my time here I dont like to be on I 17 or I 40 in bad weather. And you drop in major elevations, you go from 7,000ft to 2,000ft. My head is killing me today from my sinuses and I know going thru elevations it will fuck w/ me bad and my ears wont clear. been there, done it, have the t-shirt. So I told him since he can use his work card for gas, he will made $50.00, he will get to see Sammy, and not have to pay for a hotel. Its his absolute favorite band ever. We enjoyed some time together while Jr was sleeping and went to breakfast and hung out for alittle while. So I am leaving and who do I see on the corner but Terry and several other bikers. They have something going on w/ the american legions, its a walk around town to raise money for kids but you basically go around and drink the whole day. What a roller coaster weekend but now its over. Thank god.
I am for sure going to counseling to work on this traumatic episode that happend to me and deal w/ it so that maybe it wont come up at different times in my life. Crazy.

Went and got me a netti pot for my sinuses. For those of you who have sinus problems it has been recommended time and time again to use it. It looks like a Jeanie pot but you fill it up w/ the salt they provide and lukewarm water. You tilt your head down and to the side and put the spout in your nose and let the water run thru and it comes out your other nostril. It is the wierdest feeling as it is filling up and about to come out. It feels like when you go swimming and get water up your nose and you want to blow it out, well you cant move, you just breathe thru your mouth. Well it turned out to be quite refreshing. Its is soothing and gives your sinuses some moisture. Can do it every 2 hours.

Well it stopped snowing for the time being. It is absolutely beautiful. Depending on the weather tomorrow I am going snowshoeing outside my front door to the cinder hills. Oh my god I cant wait. It will be so awesome. Love Love Love it.
On to put clean sheets on my bed, a clean comforter, and watch a movie. Oh spoke to soon, it started again. I love it. It just makes me smile so much. Brings joy to my heart.
I do hope all are having a great weekend and enjoying the holidays. Because I am and will continue to do it! Keep warm and enjoy!

No comments: