Well jr did it again. Got arrested w/ several other kids in a stolen car. He violated his probation and now when the probation officer finds out he will most likely going to back to juvi for possibly 30 days. This kid is not taking responsibilty for his choice to be out past his curfew. JJ is sending him back to his mom's as long as the courts approve which they said in the past they could do. He is being terrible right now to JJ. This kid is headed down the path to prison as an adult. JJ is barely keeping his head above water and feels so overwhelmed. Work is slow due to this time of the year. He doesnt know if he can make it here this winter in the cold. He has a job on Tuesday and it will be freezing cold out. In the teens. My heart just aches for him.
I did tell him that he needs to do what he has to do if that means moving back to Cali to get back on his feet so be it. I will be sad but have come to the understanding if it means its for the best then so be it. It will just mean lots of road trips. Poor guy. He really is such a good person and has such a kind heart and he is not selfish by any means. He is so giving of what he has even if he does not have much. He defiately has some thinking to do about what his future will be. I do know that we will still be in each other's life. The sacrifice will be worth it all for the end result.
Tomorrow will be interesting for sure. You know I still have a peace in my heart.
Oh my neighbor P came by and she brought over to me this really yummy desert wine, home made peanut brittle and homemade bread. Just for bringing in her mail. She loved the new curtains in the livingroom and my bathroom. She absolutely loves my bathroom. Me too!!! Its gorgeous. I am truely blessed to have all the people in my life, close and far. God loves me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry about Jr. It must be so hard on JJ...
Post a Comment