Thursday, December 20, 2007

The other post!

I didnt want to ruin my other post of happy stuff w/ this. But jr went to court. Found out 1st 2 urine test diluted. 3rd dirty. He tried to lie to the judge and got called on everything. He goes into jail tomorrow when school is over at noon. Gives another test and if the levels come down then he can get out on Monday and goes straight to the bus station. If not then he stays in Jail. So now what he has done has effected everyone once again. This kid doesnt care and is not affraid. So if he gets out on Monday, then we have to wait to go Phoenix which puts down their later. So our time w/ the girls will be cut short, not fair to them. He will at lease get to see his sisters before he goes. Then off to bus station. The judge could tell that JJ is fed up. I know it breaks his heart.
So this will put us on the road later which you all know I am not a fan of being on the Interstate at night! I have to get up at 4:30 for work. So that will shorten our time together. But on the other hand our time together is about to increase.
So JJ is telling him to pack all his stuff tonight because there will no time before he leaves. I know there is so much tension between them.
This all sucks. He did it, from start to finish of 2007, he figured out to be in trouble all the time. Fucking amazing!
I know that this is so hard on JJ. It would be hard on any parent. It will be such a huge weight gone when he gets on that bus. It is so sad. It is such a waste of such potential. I dont what it will take to stop this kid in his tracks and knock some sense in him. Just sad.

2 comments:

Val-Pal said...

That just sucks.....I'm so sorry....

And sorry I haven't posted...I only post at work, and my boss can see my screen, so I can only check blogs rarely now....I'm not sure if I'll go back to blogging...but Bear is good, and thank you so much for asking!

Merry Christmas!!

TamTam said...

That sucks...at least you are there for him!