Friday, December 7, 2007

Several things!

Well to start out w/ I get a call and I hope you are all sitting down but Terry is getting married Jan 5. He has met his soul mate. What ever. Kurt had to talk to him concerning taxes on their business and they had to prove they didnt do business this year and he proceeds to tell him this piece of news. He has been dating her a year. Okay so a year, that is interesting considering he was w/ Melonie at this time last year and apparently she had a ring and they went to meet each other's parents. Hm. Then they break up and she moves away in June. He proceeds to say they have been living together for 3 months and she drives a shuttle bus up at the grand canyon. They are buying a trailer up there. Because they love it so much up there. She drives a harley also. She is the skant that Dido told me about. Kurt asked him what the hell is he getting married for is he a fucking idiot. So he called Jen and Jen called me w/ the news. He said yea tell her what a stupid idiot he is.
I am so blowed away. He wanted out of this marriage because he didnt want to be married anymore and now this is #2. in a year. I started to say I hope he but I caught myself because I dont want bad Karma so I said when and if he ever gets in an accident she has no clue what she is in for. I was talking to JJ and was talking about this and How he made me feel like dirt and the names he called me, etc. Thats why I told him when he was joking around and made a comment to me that I realized why it bothered me because Terry use to say aweful stuff to me. I had tears in my eyes like post stress traumatic syndrome. Because it was so traumatic. Man when I think back its amazing how many traumatic events I have had in my life from being a kid to now. I have always had to be the strong one, always. Dido suggested that I go to counseling. I will have 6 free visits next year. I dont have anymore this year because I gave them all to jr. I think that I am going to do it just for the heck of it, to get rid of some of this aweful stuff and comes to terms w/ it. After all these years of crap that I have been thru I deserve to try to work thru it all and this might be the answer.

I did go to my GYN doc and we discussed what I am going thru. He said since my periods are not irregular that my levels are fine. Hmmmmmmmm. He said right before your period your levels are low and so it messes w/ your serotonin levels, brain hormones and thats why you have mood swings. He wont put me on hormone treatment but he referred me to a naturalist. So on Monday I will make an appt with her. He said she is very good w/ herbal remedies. He thought that would help me alot. He said Letera when you have alot of stress in your life it is going to mess w/ everything. He said I was very healthy. He did order labs and so I will get that done next week.
Thats why this news about Terry is amazing because I dont understand how someone can move on like that and make that kind of commitment so quick. And the other amazing thing is I cant imagine getting married any time soon. Even if JJ and I stay together and move back in together I wont say I do for a long time.

I just got off the phone w/ JJ and I talked to him somemore about this. He said that is why he didnt want to be married anymore to you because he wouldnt get caught doing things anymore. Its all fresh and good now but it wont last. He is so good for me. He gets me. I told him the same thing I just said and he totally understands why I feel that way. He is someone good to talk to about stuff. You know we may be 12 years apart but its not even a thought. We are just on the same level in so many ways. Its so nice that he sacrifies for me. He moved here to be w/ me, he stays here because of me, and he continues to want to stay here to be w/ me. He is so considerate of me and my feelings. He is so understanding of why I feel the way I do and where it comes from. How did I get so blessed. Karma for sure and being a good person.

On a good note, the hospital did their yearly holiday luncheon. I mean they go all out. To start w/ you have a choice of several different salads. Huge deliscious sweet Strawberries and pineapple w/ chocolate to dip them in. Then on to the hot stuff, prime rib, chicken, homemade mash potatoes, asparugas w/ holidasse sauce, (sorry about the spelling, then a cheese and vegetable table. Huge pieces of Shrimp cocktail, then many different types of desert. They fix the cafeteria up. I cant imagine what a meal like that costs for all the employees and the physicians. Then we got a $30.00 gift certificate in the mail to use at pages of different retailers, resturants, spas, etc. And the best part is the people in charge and in management are the ones who serve us our meal, Even the CEO. Nice. That didnt happen when I worked at UMC. We didnt get shit or at lease we didnt when I worked there, it might be different now.

Well off to get ready to go to Jenni's, new name for her, for a couple of 7&7's and girl talk. She is having a hard time w/ her ex and her boyfriend is feeling the effects of it all. He is going downtown to listen to music and be w/ the guys.
The weather here has been windy, 60 to 80 hour a mile guss of wind, rain which means lots of snow on the mountain, woohoo. We are suppose to get more, but we will see! I am putting my snowshoes in the car this weekend and I am going snowshoeing soon. I am going to go workout in the morning. Then get to spend time w/ my honey! Hope all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

TamTam said...

Wow! I can't believe he's getting married...that's crazy!