I am so happy its Friday. I want a cup of coffee but I am getting labs done and you have to be fasting like the blood sugar, cholesterol, etc. I dont have to be at work til 7:30 and the lab opens at 7 so I can get it done this morning and then straight for a cup of coffee. I only have about a cup or 2 and thats it.
After work I will get my hair done, I am so ready to be beautified. And then go downtown for a party w/ the people from Jazz. Only for a little while. Speaking of, she did this new routine and I am so sore right now. I was so exhausted from work yesterday but Dido was my motivator. They are having a mini personal touch the next 4 weeks. This week is the abds. Its $20.00. I am thinking of getting up to do that and then the class after. Get in a good workout.
I have lots to do tomorrow. I have to buy a gift for my christmas party from work, $20.00 limit. I also need to make a side dish. JJ agreed to go w/ me. He has been out of town working the last several days and might be there tomorrow again to work and then come home. He needs the money so bad. So it will be like a date tomorrow.
The anesthesiologists are giving us their annual barbeque dinner today for lunch. Its okay. And then Wed is our pot luck for all of surgical services. There is always so much food its unbelievable. I am off that day and so I am going to miss all the calories. No biggie.
Well off to get ready for work. I hope today is nothing like yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment