Merry Christmas to all. I am at work right now. I have had a wonderful Christmas. I had off yesterday so JJ and I went down to see the girls and took them out to lunch. They liked their gifts. We made their blankets. It was a nice visit.
Jr got out of jail yesterday morning and JJ gave him his presents. He like his blanket. JJ got him on the bus w/ jr using his christmas money for a bus ticket. His mom couldnt buy the ticket and jr got money from JJ's mom and dad and JJ was going to give him some money for christmas. He told his mom he had to him back. Doubt if that will happen. But he did get to California. Except he left his back pack under his seat which had the box to his new shoes and a video of his grandmother who died this last year and there are no copies. JJ called the bus stop and the bus stopped in phoenix and ended there and it was gone.
We made our way back up and had dinner w/ Jeni and b. It was nice. JJ felt bad that he didnt really give me much. He gave me a video. I told him I was very happy that him and I have had time together and everything worked out. I opened my gift from my mom and dad. Got a card w/ a check for $50.00. Nice. bath stuff, razors, face stuff, candles, a hurricane lamp to put candles in, and snowman chocolate fondue set.
I treated myself to a wonderful gift of Samsung 37inch LCD HD w/ blu ray HD DVD. I paid extra to have it set up and it looks all neat behind the tv and stand. It was worth it bigtime. I got a gift card from best buy and so between that the money my mom gave me it paid for my Planet Earth dvd that is a blu ray hd. My living room looks awesome now.
Work is becoming busy. So off to get pt's ready. Mainly sledding and slipping accidents. sledding accidents that are fractures to the backs. amazing.
Hope all have had a wonderful Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! I'm sorry I missed your call and yes you had the right number, I got new phones for Christmas and haven't set up the answering machine just yet. I'm glad you had a good one. I hope all goes well with Jr and JJ. My thoughts are with all of you.
Merry Christmas! I'm glad you had a good one.
I, too, hope everything works out with Jr and JJ.
Post a Comment