Tuesday, July 22, 2008

1st morning

This is the 1st morning in over a week that I havent woke up crying. I felt so hungover. My brain just feels tired.
I got up finally and took a shower and made some coffee. I am going to go work out today for the 1st time in forever, it seems. I am hoping my foot cooperates.
I am also going with Dido for coffee, me probably a smoothie, after Jazz. It will be good to see her. I then need to go pick up jr and take him to the mortuary so they can put together the necklaces for the family. The death certificates are in so I am going to take one and make a copy to send to the airlines to get some of money back on the flight we took back early.
I did relax totally yesterday. Cooked on the grill and have left overs for dinner today.
I have counseling today at 3pm. That will be a good thing to go today. Discuss this last week and go from there.
JJ and I have talked numerous times yesterday. I hardly called him. He called me constantly just to see how I was and to let me know how things were going. Like I told him this is going to take a long time to work out. Time will tell what will happen with us in the future. He is making the effort. He knows what he did was wrong.
For us to work this out, he will have alot of work to do to prove himself that I can trust him again and he knows this.
In my heart I really hope he comes thru. I truely gave my heart to him and was hurt. As he shows me he is truely trying then I will begin to trust again. I did not invite him to move in with w/ me when his lease is up. He did not ask either. I am still planning on selling my house next year and depending on how we are will depend if I move to phoenix w/ him or not. Again time will tell. We will have to take this day by day.
Well off to work out and have some normalcy in my life. Hope all are having a good day.
Love and peace!

No comments: