Today is an okay day. I woke up exhausted. I am ready for my weekend. I am also off 2 days next week. A girl I work with wanted to work for me on Tuesday and I was already off on Wed so I am looking forward to those days off for sure. I could defiately use those days to work on yard, and order pavers to be delivered.
I already have a counseling appt Tuesday at 11am.
JJ and I are doing better. He has truely shown me that he is working on my trust for him and things are back on track w/ us. It will still take time. But w/ time all things will heal.
I am ready for something sweet today for breakfast. I weighted myself and lost another 5 or so lbs. Just got to keep going.
I decided sometime here soon I am going back to see my parents and friends in Texas. I need to see them. Probably fly in and fly out. I need that time w/ them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment