Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weeds

Rag Weeds that is, they are terrible on my allergies. I noticed with the rain we have been getting the last several days the ragweed is growing outside of my fence in back. So I took my trash can and started pulling and throw away. You might say why not mow but I feel like if I pull they wont come back as easily. I got 1/2 of it done. It got really hot and then boom the thunder. I pushed it a little further and it happened again. Picked up what I pulled and took the can to the front. What a rain storm that just came thru. Nice!!!I also went out and sweep my back patio of the dead stuff that is growing thru the rock and pavers off the patio. I truely am proud of myself for getting on this and working towards my goal of Sept being done w/ the yard. I realize I have to work on it everyday. A little at a time and I will get this done. Tomorrow or Tuesady I will take trash bags out there and stuff more weeds I am going to pull. I dont want them becoming out of control while I am gone. The ground is soft so the weeds are coming right up for the most part.

I was going to go to this concert last nite but felt tired and just down. I think everything from the last week just came to head and I just balled. I went to bed at 9:30 after crashing on the couch. I was exhausted from working in the yard. I didnt sleep well. I didnt get to have time w/ JJ. He wanted after his long week of almost 70 hours wanted to go out w/ his friend timmy. He is coming over to day. He just needed time w/ the guys. I totally understand. They drank some god aweful clear pure alcohol w/ fruits and god knows what else. He slept on this guys couch. Didnt drive. I guess the fight that they watched, the last guy who won shoulds have lost.

We are going to look at some stuff to go do when we go Ky. We are thinking a distillery and the horse farm. Both things that are a tourist thing to do. I am so looking forward to our time together and what fun we are going to have.

Working on stuff at the house also right now. Get ready to hopefully cook out later. Woohoo. I am on back up call today til the am. Keeping my fingers crossed that I dont get called in.

1 comment:

BlondeBlogger said...

Oh my gosh, my allergies have been horrible! I don't know if it's ragweed or what, but whatever it is has been torture.