Today is the 1st day this week that I am not exhausted and so sad. I am glad to be away from work and be away from the sadness that is there right now. Its still wierd to think of what just happened was real. They gave out white ribbons yesterday to wear in memory of all that died in the crash and explosion.
I got a good night's sleep so I do feel so much more relaxed. I am looking forward to today to work on my yard and plant the tomatoe plant and flowers I bought for my patio. I also have a plant in my bathroom that I have never planted. Just put the whole thing in a pot and keep it watered. Its done well but now its time to plant in its pot.
2 more days is the 4th. I cant believe it. JJ is working and I just dont know what I am going to do. Either Friday or Sat I will go over to Jenny's and water her stuff for her. She is going to Huntington beach,Cal tomorrow for the weekend. JJ and I had talked about going to Cal and doing exactly that go to Huntington beach for the 4th. But then he got this job and he is working. He will be so exhausted and tired after this week that he isnt going to want to do much. Poor guy, he worked from 4am to 10pm last nite. He had to get back up at 3am to go back to Page to deliver more beer. If you dont know anything about page, its where Lake Powell is and its the hughest lake ever. Its in Az and Utah. Mostly Utah. It has many fingers off of it to go boating and camping and hiking. I have only been there once. It was a boat tour to go to the Rainbow Bridge, very sacred. You are not to ever to cross under it. But it is very cool to see. That place will be packed.
We will be very busy at the hospital this weekend due to tourism big time. They will bring people in from there due to boating accidents, grand canyon due to people falling and breaking things, and then around here due to injury. I talk mainly of the Operating Room. The ED will be packed w/ all kinds of stuff. Lots of drunk indians for sure being beligerent and having to hang out till they are sober. We dont have a drunk tank. So they are brought in my EMS because they are laying on the side of the road. It impacts all the other people who are truely needing to be there but have to hear and smell this. I hated for them.
But for me it will be a mellow weekend. There is a concert at the Amphi theatre on Sat night. Thinking about going to listen to live music. I might just go by myself. I am on back up call on Sunday. Might have to work.
A week from today I will be leaving for Kentucky. There has been an apparent change in room situation. We are staying at the resort and spa on Sat only. The other times will be other hotels. So what this telling me is that we will be chaning hotels 3 times, 3 different nights. That will be to me a pain in the ass. What I wonder is what time is the check in time for the place on Sat and is it between the times of the wedding and reception. Just crazy. Oh well go w/ the flow right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment