Today has been the stormiest day yet in awhile. It has rained off and on, windy but not to bad, cool out. It has been a nice mellow day. Needed it.
I didnt tell you earlier I gained a lb this week and you know what, its okay. This has been a rough week w/ all that has happed and the monthly cycle. I am back on track today. I went out last nite and celebrated. I did a couple of shots of patron tequila. And a couple of beers. I thought what the hell.
I did get to see JJ for almost a minute. He stopped in the parking lot where I was and got to get a hug and a kiss in.
He is still not done w/ work yet. He is so exhausted. Depending on how he feels when he gets home will determine if I will go over there. What every he wants to do is fine w/ me. He is the one who has had the longest week of anyone. I think after today he will have almost 70 hours in. Poor guy. I just dont understand how they can do this. Crazy. I am glad he will have off tomorrow and Sunday. He needs a break.
And then our break this next week even though it will be run run. Oh well I think we will manage.
Well hope are having a wonderful day! And again Happy 4th of July!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment