Thursday, July 31, 2008

Relaxed

I am very relaxed. Met up w/ Dido and Elly for girl happy hour at Altitudes, the home of the train shots. It was good to visit w/ them. I am in a state of everything being surreal.
Crazy Crazy.
I did go get my donut this am. It was delisc! Dont want it for a long time now. I am looking better for sure. I did weigh in and have lost a total of 22lbs. Not bad. Not bad at all. Got to keep going.
I am probably going to bed soon. I am tired. Its Friday and I am so happy for that. One more day for sure! Work goes from being so so on when pts came out to being slammed. We were short a nurse due to one working all night on call. Yuck! Glad its not me right now.
Well off to get ready for bed. Hope all are well!

No comments: