Monday, July 7, 2008

2 more days!

In 2 more days I leave for Kentucky. I still in some ways cant believe I am going to Kentucky. Wierd. And whats funny is the only person I will know is JJ. No one else at the wedding. Friends are suggesting I just enjoy myself and say what ever you want w/ in reason. No body knows me. Kinda kool actually. I am a professional as Dido and I say, we know how to act appropriate for the situation what ever that shall be. lol.
I went and got a pedi done, for the 1st time I got a really pretty red w/ the white flowers on the toe w/ a sparkle in the middle. I love paying the extra $5.00 for that. My feet will look good in those heels I am wearing w/ the dress.
My plan and I hope it comes true, is, JJ has to be at the church at 1:30. Wedding at 5pm. I am going to hopefully be able to drop him off and go check in the hotel and get our room. Then I can primp, guest thats how you say it. So he will see me in the dress when I walk in the church. OMG, I am so excited about this whole thing. It will be a magical day for us.
I will start packing tomorrow. I got my itinerary and went to the luggage section. $15.00/1st bag $25.00/2nd bag. What a crock. We are paying all this money for seat and we cant put our luggage on the plan for free. Bullshit is what I think personally.
I realized I am going to be able to come home and take a short nap to hold me over til the plane ride. If no turbulance then I will sleep the whole time. They lower the lights so its very dim. Usually have a blanket and pillow.
But anyway we are for sure looking at going to a distillery for kentucky burboun and kentucky horse park. Those 2 sound very Kentuckiest to me. Go to their downtown and drive around some of the lakes. Going out to a bar the 1st night. He is inviting all his friends. This is going to be an awesome fun trip. The only part that could suck is the plane ride for JJ. He doesnt like to fly at all. Afraid. I have to stay the calm one for him.

3 comments:

Fox In Detox said...

Ignore the BS...it is what it is. Just focus on having a wonderful time! Use this as a mantra if you have to...ready? Repeat after me...

"Damn my feet look good!"

Just say it over and over again. It makes you smile. :o)

Terri said...

I hope you have a great time.

I love pedi's too...they are so wonderful!

Letera said...

Thanks appreciate the advise!