I went to my counseling session. I felt good walking out. We talked about how the last week has been. We talked about JJ and I and where we are w/ things right now. She asked me what I wanted it out of this from her. I told her I wanted to discuss alot that has happened to me over the years. I want to walk away healthy. I want to take this opportunity to discuss my marriage, some things from my childhood, maybe, my life. So when I do this I can walk away and not think about it again if that can be helped.
Told her about my card reading session. She thought that sounded good. She thinks I am being very clear w/ JJ about things in setting my limits, boundaries, what I expect. I told her I am going to handle life and decisions one day at a time. She liked that.
So all in all it was good. I did go buy JJ a massage and this place has great hours so he can in at his convenience. I picked up the necklaces today. They are absolutely so simple and beautiful at the same time. There were 5 silver tear drops and a dove. It is a very cool thing to do to remember someone. Very nice.
I also brought Jr back along w/ the death certificates and left there. He was so appreciative that I did all this for him. Its about taking care of Jr right now.
When I got to his appt today it smelled from trash and dishes. So I cleaned up his dishes and wiped off the counters and threw out the trash so he wouldnt have to worry about that right now.
He called me when he got home and he just felt like he was in a daze. He put 14 to 15 hours in today so he is tired. We thought about getting together tomorrow but he has to go to payson and that might mean he gets back late also. We will see about that tomorrow.
Anyway, came home and heated up left overs from dinner last nite. Yummy.
I am going to take an ambien when I go to bed just to knock me out for now. So this way I will feel rested when I get up in the morning.
I was listening to a cd that JJ bought me this weekend when we were in hot topic. Its from the horror pops. They are the band that we took the girls to see. Tall lead singer chick that plays the hugh base. I love the cd. There several songs that I really like the most. But there is one that you could really hear her play the base making that sound they make and the words are Hey babe how are you doing tonight. Are you doing all right. I just love it.
I dont know if I said anything I lost my ipod on one of the flights back. In all the absolutely awesome news that day, amazing made it back in one piece. It was my new one. JJ told me this weekend because I helped him out so much to get back and everything I did for him, he will buy me a new one and replace it. I told him I really appreciate that. I miss having my ipod. I love my satelite radio but its not the same as my ipod and my favorite music.
So at lease I can also listen to some of my cd's until then also.
Well off to make one phone call and off to bed. Time to go to work tomorrow and also get a massage!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad the counseling is helping. And a massage never hurts either. :)
It sounds like you are doing really well and I agree with Dido. Enjoy your massage, I know how much you love them! :)
Post a Comment