Monday, July 14, 2008

More horrible news

I just learned last nite that JJ has been seeing a girl from work recently. I am devastated even more. I was in disbelieve that he did this especially after it was done to him and me. I cannot make any decisions about us right now w/ everything else going on. I am going to wait til after the funeral and then decide what I will do from there. I gave this man my heart and really thought he was the one. He has appologized and knows that what has happened has hurt me big time. It is up to me. He said he was not going to see her anymore. But he knows that even if we stay together that I would defiately have a problem w/ trust. The one thing I always had w/ him. He still wants to be w/ me. So I decided to take a step back from everything right now. I am not going to call him. If he needs me then I will talk to him. I will still go to California w/ him for the funeral though because I need that closure w/ Jr just as much. But then once we get back then I will evaluate what I want and if I can stay w/ this man and spend my future w/ him and his girls. I think his moving to Phoenix will be good. Getting out of here.
This whole thing is such a hugh nightmare. I am so glad I am off today because I could not face work. Today I am going to find out about my free counseling sessions.
All of what has happen is more devastating then going thru my divorce ever was. I am not going to just pop right out of this whole thing as quick. This will truely take time.
They did arrest the 3 boys who did this to jr. So that is a very good thing. Well I guess I will go get another cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Terri said...

I'm really sorry about this. I hope you are ok. How did this come up? Did he just tell you about it or what?

Letera said...

I found out from the girl herself. She said she felt like a fool and should have known he was with me. She was going to step out of the picture. She said he needs you right now. He said last nite it was over. He made a bad mistake. He knows it. He feels so terrible for what he did to me.

BlondeBlogger said...

Oh Letera. I just have no words. I can't believe the timing...it's just too much at once. I wish there was something I could do for you. I am here for you if you need to talk. (((((HUGS))))

Ciara said...

How horrible to find out about this on top of everything else. Stay strong. my thoughts are with you Letera.
Ciara