Tuesday, December 2, 2008

home early

Woohoo work was a breeze today. And got off about 11 instead of 2. I am on call this weekend so I am looking at that to help make up for missing hours. Covered.
I went and got Diane and we went to the flaming bowl for lunch. Yum. Dropped her off and came home. I made an appointment for the groomers for Tipper on Tuesday. Her poor nails are so long. They need to be cut plus with her having long hair, did to groom her for the winter or at lease most of. Next on the list after I blog is pay bills online. Oh guess what last nite after I got home from meeting up with Dido and this girl patpat for her birthday. We met at the bar by my house. For once I had the shortest drive. Came home and folded and put away 6 loads of laundry. Woohoo, now talk about accomplishing something. That was huge. I can see my bed and floor. Amazing. So at lease getting this done. I am going back in to town to go to counseling and I am glad especially after this month. Just seemed like several ups and downs. It will help look at all of it. And then right after go do Jazz at 4:25. Perfect. I have decided I am not going to eat dinner as often if I ate pretty good at breakfast and lunch. I am so full from the flaming bowl.
I dont know if I am going to want to do anything else except sit on the couch tonight and catch up on tivo. Tomorrow I have made a date with my office to start shredding up crap, receipts, etc. That can be use for shipping presents.
Throw away the rest.
JJ was reading an article in the paper about that the recession should end in April. This will be the longest recession ever. So I have decided April 1st will be the date of my house being put on the market. Will keep my fingers crossed.
Anyway thats all for now.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I don't know how anyone can predict when the recession will end. But, I wish you luck with the house.