Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day Off!

Had a good day at work yesterday. We are now charting surgi net out of power chart. It is so much better. Don't have to log into both and go back and forth. Its interesting we can log into surginet and it comes up power chart but if we log into power chart surginet is not there. So we are alot happier w/ charting now. Even the OR. It just makes life easier.
I did get off alittle early yesterday so I could have a little afternoon delight w/ JJ before Jr got home. It was actually pretty funny. I am calling him when I was getting off to tell him I was coming over and to get ready. I felt so much better after. Dr. Northrup who wrote the wisdom of menopause said on the show and in her book, got to have sex. Its a must and boy was she ever so right. It helps w/ your hormone levels. It brings you joy. Got to do stuff that produces joy what ever that is. Dido really thinks my hormones are out of wack and I am incline to agree w/ her but damn I dont want to go on HRT. She is on them and she has had 8 periods in 2 months. Fuck that. I am now 28 days apart and want to stay there. I need to look at what else I can take over the counter thats more natural. I guess vitamins for sure. I was doing so good taking them and I stopped. Will have to investigate. But amazingly I felt so much better yesterday. I did go work out and felt better also. I also made me a salad for dinner. I am trying to cut out some the carbs that I eat. Beer is the hard one but I am just not buying that. I will only drink it now if I go out.

I am going to do some cleaning today. General cleaning like dusting, vacumning, put away clothes in my room. Clear off my table and put my christmas table cloth w/ napkins so it looks more christmasy. I also have to go into work for an hour or so to work on my ect charts and then go workout. See JJ and come home.

Oh the shower was nice for the girl at work. She got anywhere from x-rated to cookware. Perfect combo. She loved the frame I got her. She didnt get any others. Actually she only got 2 of one thing and that was a coffee grinder. Someone suggested she use one for nuts. I thought that was a great idea. She loves to cook. We didnt scrapebook. I did contribute 2 things to her scrapebook. I had bought at hobby lobby in Lubbock, some beach stuff, one for a guy and one for a girl, that I was going to use for a belize scrapeboook and didnt make it. So I am glad she could use it. They are going to St Johns in the virgin islands for their honeymoon. So it will be for a great honeymoon pic. But I have to tell you guys she went online and found a place to rent. Small, cute, hottub, pool, private beach off the water. Cheap also. I thought oh that would be a great way to go. It had everything. Idea for future trips. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I have to also say Dido was so there for me on Sunday. I woke up fine and then on my way to town I had a melt down of crying. No reason except the obvious I guess. Met her at her house, used her make up, and we just talked. It helped alot. We went to Altitudes and had some yummy bloodys. They have a bloody mary bar. They give you the alcohol and you make your own. You would all love Dido. She is such an awesome person. She is so outgoing and she will tell you exactly what she thinks. She is very caring. She is so funny. She gave Elaine a kama sutra kit and an economy size of astro glide. She writes in the card Men are easy you just have to show them what you want and like. She also tells her at the shower that UTI's are a problem from honeymoons so now she wont have that problem. We were all laughing.

JJ and I have already talked about New Years eve and that we will get to see the pine cone dropping at the hotel. Its really corny but what the hell its Flagstaff. What can I say. We can walk downtown and not drive. The wedding and reception are downtown in Jan also. Drink and not drive. Perfect.

Oh I have to say all the rain in town on Friday and Sat paid off. It was nice on Sunday. The mountain was beautiful. Completely White. Snowbowl got 27 inches. Its these moments that I love living here. More of that is coming Friday thru Monday. If thats the case Snow shoeing is starting early. There you go, Something that gives me so much peace in my heart and gives me Joy. I cant wait to try out my snow shoes. I might not be Jazzercizing as much next week. Instead be outside in the woods, quiet, and so perfect. OMG I am really excited about this. Dont have to rent a hotel or drive hours. Drive 30 mins and enjoy for an hour or so and drive back. Another moment that I love living here.
Alright sorry for the rambling. Hope all have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I really think you should reconsider HRT. They made very low doses that really help with the violent mood swings you seem to be having. Having melt down crying fits is really not normal. Ask your doctor about it. I'm on Cenestin .625mg and it helps so much. At least check into it.