Monday, March 10, 2008

Awesome Day

It has turned out to be an awesome day. Work was good. JJ called Bud this am about coming over to do paperwork and they already put him w/ a driver to start a training. Already getting paid. Awesome.
I got off an hour early and the weather is so beautiful. Cant be in the sun long due to the prednisone. Sensitivity to sun. But I did go out and start one of my yard projects toward beautifying. I started taking out the bolts of the fence that divides up the yard. I am opening it up. I have alot of work ahead as far as cleaning up the yard. One thing at a time to get there. Its all about preparation right now. I can see how it will look so good when I get it done. I dont know why I didnt think about opening up the yard before after all this time but its going to work out so nicely. It will require rock and pavers but it will be awesome. The warmth of the sun felt so good. Dido is coming over tomorrow to help me take it down. Need to call Ellen's hubby, Dav, to see what time he is coming over to change out the fans. I also saw at home depot they are having a class on faucets at 7pm. I will be there so I can do that in my front bathroom. I have 2 right now to change out.
I am going to head back into town to work out and stay at JJ's tonight to see how his 1st day is going. He is so excited. I am so excited for him and us. Life is good!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I can't stand prednisone. I know it does wonders but I hate it. I gain an immediate 20 pounds the minute a doctor puts me on it. I fight it these days and pretty much refuse to take it. I hope it does good for you and clears up the rash. Good luck!