The start of 7 days. Working this weekend but at lease its time and a 1/2. Thats kool it will all be on the same paycheck. It should hopefully turned out to be 18 hours total if we are busy. I am working straight thru til next Thursday which I am then off for my birthday, to have a 4 day weekend. woohoo party time.
My day turned out good. The yard is done, My eyes are checked, My hair looks beautiful and today my oil, oil filter, air filter, and fuel filter will be changed by the owner of the auto repair today. I use synthetic oil and no one in town does it so I buy my own stuff and they change it. Its nice to trust someone when it comes to that.
Meeting up w/ Elly for martini's after work. It will be nice to have girlfriend time!
Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment