Well the weekend is almost over. Its been rather nice actually. Cold but nice. We got some snow briefly today but nothing major. Enough to get the ground wet. Kool.
I went to bed early Friday nite. JJ went out w/ his friend Tim. Dinner, beers, and a concert downtown. When he was getting ready to go out, I didnt say anything but I started having some anxiety. I hung up and talked myself thru it. Its getting better each time. I am telling you all the years of mistrust still plays w/ my mind. I just tell myself. JJ is not Terry and they are just doing the guy thing. Weird how that is the only thing I have anxiety over. Like I said I didnt tell JJ because I want him to have guy friends and do stuff w/ them so he enjoys living here. He needs that.
Dido was proud of me.
Anyway, enough of that, I did get called in around 4:50am. I woke up right before the phone rang. Got out of there at 7:15. JJ and I went downtown for breakfast and went back to his place. I stayed for alittle while and then went and worked out. I am so glad I am back on track over working out again. My next thing on my list after going home to shower was to go to Elly's son's, Luke, birthday party. It was so cute seeing 3 year olds playing. They had a great time. Luke is absolutely adorable. Beautiful and a good kid. Listens. Stayed an hour and met up JJ.
We did some running around and headed to Buffallo Wild Wings to watch UCLA play. His friend Tim showed up and drank beer w/ us. We all headed to his place for a few. I went to my happy place and it kicked my ass. We left there, came back to my place and watched George Carlin. He is so fucking funny. He says what he thinks whether it be politically correct or not. He doesnt care. By the time it was over I was ready for bed. We laid in bed cuddlying and listening to his ipod w/ the earphones. I am telling you I miss that. Thats alright in August when he moves in I will get that back. We were asleep by 9:30. I was beat. I took an Ambien and crashed hard. Didnt wake up til after 7am. Good night's sleep. Got me some and then we got up and moved around. Went to the mall, best buy, and the grocery store. Ate lunch together. Dropped him off and came home. It feels good to be in my home.
Tomorrow Dido and I are going to do Hip Hop Abs after work tomorrow. She has had the dvd for awhile and hadnt done it. I watched a commercial. So tomorrow we are going to do it. Get done alittle early. If Elly gets out of work early then I will go over to her house and look at some paint color she picked and her new dining room table.
Friday JJ has to return his pump to Tempe, so I am going to try to get off alittle early and drive down there and pick him up. We are getting a room for the entire weekend. Go pick up the girls and go to see multiple bands at this place we like in Tempe. Its an all ages concert. The main band is the Horror Pops. A chick is the lead singer. They have one song I love She's heading to the disco. Alot of their music sounds the same but still the same it will fun to see them. Get ready for the freak show. We will have the girls til Sat afternoon and so we can just hang out at the hotel and swim and enjoy. They are celebrating Easter w/ their mom, stepday, and his family Sat evening since their step dad has to work Sunday am. So thats kool, JJ and I will go back to the hotel. Their is a sports bar across the street that we can walk to from the hotel. Eat some dinner, drink a few beers, and bet on some horse races. Go back to the room and enjoy the hot tub and pool and ourselves. Woohoo. Pick the girls back up on Sunday, go to the movies, pick up Jr from the bus station at 3pm. Yes he is coming here for spring break. He asked if he could come for the week. JJ said fine. You better have your bus tickets ahead of time. JJ will be starting his 1st full week at Bud and so he will be home in the afternoon and nighttime. So he can keep an eye on the boy. So will let you know how that goes.
Other wise this week I am doing an incentive shift. That means $20.00/hr extra. Woohoo. Nice. We have alot of young docs now and they like to be off w/ their family so it will be an interesting week of work. Not sure how the schedule will be. Could be Busy or slow. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment