Good Morning! I got a good nights sleep so I am feeling so much better. Have gotten up and dressed to go spray the yard to prevent the weeds. Its not windy so I need to take advantage of that. It will warm up.
Got to talk to my honey for a couple of minutes. He was in Holbrook which is east of here off of I 40.
After the spraying go get my eyes checked, come home to let the dogs out because the ground will be dry by then. Go back to town and get my hair done and go do Jazz. Since I was a bum yesterday but it was a well needed time to kick back. Glad I did.
My dinner came out delisc. I cooked a multigrain pasta and added olive oil and lots of garlic salt and oregano. I cooked up turkey cutlets and brocolli and added. I just found mushrooms this morning so I will cook those up and add to the mixture today. Yum. I decided I was a descent cook if I want to and have the time!
Well just downloaded a new cd by Maroon 5 on Itunes. It was a live performance in Soho. There's only like 5 to 6 songs, so it was cheaper. I also found my song by Joe Ely called cool rocking Loretta. I downloaded it.
Off to spray the front and back yard and head to town. Trying to enjoy a little coffee also. Hope all have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment