Ended up at Dido and Dick's (Dido's hubby) last nite. Played all kinds of pokers, stupid rules, nickels, dimes, and quarters. Played for 4 hours. We all had a great time. Their kids joined all w/ their one friend for a little while. Dido's kids are great. Dick's employee from his business came to play also. It was just fun. Relaxing. I found out I can pita bread and spinach salad w/ no spices. Doesnt bother my tongue. I also found out that the coffee I bought from World market is low acid. So I could finally have coffee.
We were going to get up and go to the movies. I woke up at 8 and JJ is still sleeping. I know he is so tired. So I am just letting him sleep and I could maybe do the movie after work this week. No biggie. I will have to take him home. We need to go to Walmart and big 5. I need to new tennis shoes. I only wear New Balance. One for work and one for working out. I have had them over a year and can tell they are not doing it for me. My back hurts sometimes and so I am thinking the support is going.
We were at Fry's grocery store and for customer appreciation they are doing profession photos for a $6.00 sitting fee and for $10.00 get an 8x10, 5x7, and 16 small photos and then up course if you want to do more. JJ said they do a good job. Thats how he got the photos of him and Carrie a week before she died. I am telling you when I look at those photos you would never had know she would have died a week later. She looked absolutely healthy. Oh well, so much for that. But he thought it was a good idea to do photos of us. We wont be able to include the kids on this one but sometimes soon we will do one w/ the girls. He is truely moving on.
Continuation of earlier:
Right as I typed my last sentence JJ woke up and couldnt believe he slept in so late and I didnt wake him up. I told him I was being considerate. He said dont be considerate, just wake me up. We had a nice day.
Went to big 5 and found my New balance shoes for work and working out on sale like in the paper. Also found a new ball w/ tubes for your arms to use at the house again. I loved my ball but it just stretched out to much and couldnt be used. Ended up at Walmart and found me a cute pair of sandles for $12.00. Comfy too. Then we went by the movies and the movie was playing at 1:10 so he took me over to Bufallo Wild Wings for a lunch and I was able to eat a grill chicken wrap w/ just lettuce and cheese and a little mayo. Didnt eat the chips and had a wheat beer w/ no lemon. Seem to agree w/ me. I still have one area on tongue that hurts but its healing.
Ran into the guys that JJ played softball w/ and it was kool to see them. Nice guys.
Had lunch and still made it back to the movie w/ in an hour. Not bad. It was packed.
Okay my critique of the movie, dont know if I spelled it right, Great special effects, beautiful scenery, story line so so. Worth seeing on the big screen though. Its not JJ's kind of movie. He loves comedies. He's not a sci fi kind of guy. Since I see the movies he likes it was his turn to see what I wanted.
Afterwards took him home, hung out for a few. Needed to go to radio shack. I Needed new plug for my sirius satalite radio. Also found a new holder, charger for my ipod. My other one took a shit. I like this one better. It finds the radio station that is the clearest and charges it. Plugs into the cigarette lighter. It holds it up so its right there when you choose music. Dont have to look down at all. I also discovered due to someone telling me but we have a christopher banks and a CJ banks, which is the big girls version of christopher banks. Oh my god, nice clothes. They start at size 14. I went to the sales racks and found a sweater, vest, and a long sleve black shirt all marked down. I spent a whole $27.00 and it would have originally cost between $100 to $150. The vest was $45.00 alone. They mark down every wed. They are having a friends and family 40% off next month. I found this cute tank top that frilly and really pretty. I will be watching for that to be marked down for sure.
I found out today how far I have come in dealing w/ Terry. I was deleting all these old emails. I came across the emails from the responses back and forth last year from Terry after I emailed Melanie. I read them and thought oh my god I am so happy I am not with him anymore. I didnt react to them at all, just couldnt believe I was w/ him. I deleted and it felt good to get rid of that shit. I told JJ about it, and he agreed I was so much better off. I am in such a much better place. Overall a much happier person. I have my moments like any one but man what a difference. I am truely trying to just move on and get better.
I cant believe in several weeks I am going to be 48 years old. Wow. And I decided I may not have the greatest body but my man likes it the way it is. I like me and all I am about. I am a strong likeable person who is so blessed to have so much good in my life. My life is just getting better and better. Life is Good! And on that note I am off to eat my dinner of rice and asparugus. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment