Going on a date w/ my man. We are going to see Shooter Jennings. Dido said he was good. He was raised by his daddy Waylan to not be a showman. He is playing at the Orpheum downtown. JJ's place is going to be a great place to live this summer. Dont even have to take the car. We can walk. Just awesome.
You know I was thinking a few minutes ago when JJ was struggling so badly and I told him its got to get better. And he was so distressed and said when? Letera you say that all the time and it hasn't. But it has. It just did. He made it happen. I am going to remind him of that conversation. Because that is a ah ha moment as Oprah says. It is happening for both of us right now. I am staying w/ him tonight. Dont have to be at work til 7:30pm. Which is awesome because I just took my shower and dont have to take one in the morning. They dont smoke there and so I dont smell when I leave the concert. So I can sleep in til 6:30am. Woohoo.
I just know its all meant to be and its good! Plans changed. We are going to meet at Granny's Closet. Its known for its beers and wings. Its a bar/resturant. JJ is going to meet his friend, T, then I dont have to hurry up getting ready. So we are going to just make a circle from Granny's, downtown, then home. We dont plan on hardly drinking tonight. Maybe one, thats it for me. Thats great. I like this plan. He gets his guy time and then I get to enjoy listening to music here while getting ready and then enjoy my time w/ my man. I want to look nice for him. Getting butterflies and horny all at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had fun on your date!
Post a Comment