Oh my god, World Market is open and it is absolutely the best store in Flagstaff. Everyone here has been waiting for them to open. alot of us go to World Market when you go to Phoenix. So now that is no longer a have to do when we go to Phoenix. Also you dont have to buy out the store because they are here and staying. I hope you guys love it as much as we do when they open in Lubbock. They have so much cool stuff to decorate w/ and the colors, foods of different kinds, coffee's, furniture, etc. The only thing they wont have there because of it being a dry county is their fabulous wine selection. Its amazing how many people go there for their wines alone. I bought a few different pillows, a wicker tray/basket of the bathroom to place some different size and shape lotions. I bought some really pretty silk red and white flowers for this plastic vase thats a reddish brown. To look at it you wouldn't know it was plastic but it is so light. Looks so good in my livingroom. I bought some foods, snacks for the dogs, and a cute rug shaped like a dog bone to put under their dishers. Big time highlight. If you sign up for their email you can get 40% coupons off an item in the store. I told my mom she will always know what to give me for birthdays and Christmas. Gift cards.
Had an awesome day yesterday. Worked, all good, except for one crazy homeless guy our age. Sad but defiately having with drawals from Meth. Just sad. But otherwise good. Got to hang out w/ JJ after work for alittle while and got me some prior to going out. He met up w/ a friend of his at one place and I met up w/ the girls at a different place. Altitudes, Resturant/bar across the railroad tracks. They do the train shots of different kinds. Yummy food. We sat out in the sun and warmed up and then went in as it was getting cooler outside. JJ and Dido's hubby Barn, showed up to celebrate JJ's good news and have dinner together. It was so fun. I drank White russian's. Since it had a milk base, I could drink them. Yummy. They went down to smooth. After wards I stayed at JJ's and slept over there. It was so wonderful. We layed in bed and listen to his ipod and got after it. We were both so horny. We must have fell asleep and woke up cuddling. The music was off and so it was so quiet. JJ says to me in my ear, I love you and and I said it back and told him he was the best and he told me I was the best and we fell back to sleep. It was so nice to hear. It was so comfortable and just nice.
Woke up early to meet the girls to Jazz at a new place, and they are at some coorporate meeting in Phoenix. So no class. So we went to a new coffee shop and had breakfast. Afterwards went to World Market and Home depot. Went over to JJ's yard and met for a few minutes. He was cleaning his pump. I drove up and said 2 more weeks of this and never to return to this yard every again. Woohoo. Oh my god our future is just going to be so much better.
So I am home, cleaned up the kitchen, and put the stuff I bought in its place. I just love my new vase w/ the flowers in the livingroom and my new pillows. I will be buying my coffee table and entertainment center from World Market. It will look so good w/ my leather furniture.
I am meeting up w/ JJ later to go play nickel, dime, and quarter poker at Dido and Barn's house. Should be so fun. I am driving so JJ can drink and I will drink water. I dont want to push it w/ my tongue. I am going to bring pita bread, celery, and maybe humus to eat. Bland foods. I thought having a glass of this new riesling wine I bought today. Not sure yet. JJ will come back here w/ me tonight. Do some laundry and in the morning going to the movies to see 10,000 BC. I cant wait. I love those kind of movies. It has to be seen on the big screen to get the full effect. Then later on blue ray for home. So its turning out to be just a wonderful fun weekend. No weight on the shoulders about anything. Nice. The way it should be.
Update on my Audio book, The new earth. It is defiately new age. It took a little while to get into it. But it is defiately making me think about my past and how to move on to the future. How to deal w/ things that come up along the way and what I choose to do to handle it. I can finally say that life is easing up as far as the stress. I really like having this book on audio because I am listening to it. I dont always take the time to read.
Well off to eat my rice. Hope all are having a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment