Well congratulations are in order. He went down to phoenix on his own and took the actual driver's test and passed. He called the guy at Bud back and they are meeting tomorrow. They had 2 positions open, warehouse and train to take the test and he would have to take a $7.00/day pay cut or the driver's job itself, but he needed the license. He decided right after to just go for it. I was in tears. I am so happy for him. This is what he needed to make a huge change in his life. So he called the guy back and told him he passed and the guy was impressed and told him that was really hard and that was great. So tomorrow he will meet w/ the guy again and I bet he will get the job now. This means that he will be staying here and moving in w/ me when his lease if up. He will have to take a $3.00 pay cut but they pay for the insurance for him and his kids and have alot of great benefits. What a change for the positive.
So I am meeting him at our favorite place to celebrate his passing. This is so huge. Regular hours, no more construction hopefully, He will just be so much happier. He told me he has to take his earing out and I asked him so that bother you, he said no way, I dont need this earing. I told him how proud of him I was for feeling that way. I just remember when Terry wouldnt cut his hair for any job. Didnt care. JJ is a much better man then Terry will ever be. I was talking to my mom and she brought that up. She says I remember when he wouldnt cut his hair. My parents are so proud and happy for JJ.
Well off to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment